LIGHT AND BRIGHT WESTSIDE TRADITIONAL WITH MANY UPGRADES & EXPANSIVE BONUS ART STUDIO!
2 Beds • 1 Bath • 928 SF • 4,997 SF Lot • $1,132,500 SOLD
3725 Greenfield Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90034
BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED AND LOVINGLY CARED FOR OVER THE YEARS. Featuring 2 BR/1 BA + Bonus 300 sq. ft. Art Studio. Other highlights include hardwood floors + open concept kitchen with newer stainless steel stove + original wood windows (high-end double hung) + new LED lighting + outdoor pergola "al fresco" dining room. Many systems have been upgraded, including electrical, copper plumbing, foundation bolting, and new composition shingle roof (circa 2011). 3 Car Driveway Parking also. Updated kitchen + bathroom has original art-deco details. With loads of charm & character details throughout, this one simply feels like home.
Located in highly sought Westside Village/Palms neighborhood with easy access to the metro rail, beaches, Santa Monica, Culver City, and Westwood. Beach access is less than 4 miles away. Also zoned LARD2, which gives options for future development and expansion. Although the garage studio is not currently yet a permitted “ADU”, it is fully insulated, has newer roof, and ,with RD2 zoning, could have nice ADU possibility in the near future (buyer to verify).
The home is truly experiential, exuding a peaceful indoor/outdoor "green" feel of abundant natural light and beautiful landscape vignettes. Hedged for privacy with a modern wood fence. With the native plants, shade trees, custom wood pergola, and large grassy lawns, this unique property is private garden oasis in the heart of the city.
MUST SEE IN PERSON to truly experience. One of the best opportunities for a charming home in a great Westside location. We look forward to your arrival!
TOP 10 FEATURES
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- 927 Sq. ft Home, 4995 Sq. ft lot
- Bonus Detached Guest House or Art Studio.
- Original Oak Hardwood Floors
- Updated Galley Kitchen and Charming Bathroom
- Beautiful Authentic Character Details Throughout
- Privacy Gates, Fences, and Mature Privacy Shade Trees.
- Copper Plumbing. Updated Electrical. Good Roof (2011). Bolted Foundation.
- Grassy Front and Backyards. Outdoor dining room with Pergola.
- Wonderful Location in Palms Neighborhood. Close to Everything including Culver City and Beach!